How to connect to GLEEfi on an iPhone
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap Gleefi.
Note: After you join the network, you’ll see a tick symbol next to the network and in the upper-left corner of your display or the upper-right corner on an iPhone X.
- You will then be directed to a webpage to enter a voucher code.
- Enter the code and press connect to complete your connection.
How to connect to GLEEfi on an Android phone
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps
- Navigate to Settings. Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
- Select Gleefi
When prompted, enter the voucher code, and press Connect. This will complete your connection to the wireless network.